3Doodler Start+ Essentials 3D Printing Pen SetNew Item!
- Kids bring ideas to life in 3D with this award-winning Pen Set: The ideal entry-point to 3D printing! Plastic extrudes and hardens rapidly allowing kids to literally create anything they can think of in 3D.
- Perfect for STEM Learning Fun: Inspires creativity, design, planning, building and, spatial understanding.
- Child-Safe: Designed with no external hot parts, completely safe for kids ages 6-13.
- Charge & Play: It's easy to get started. Simply charge up your pen, turn it on, feed in a strand of filament, and start drawing in 3D!
Extend your play with more 3Doodler Start Eco-plastic refills!
The 3Doodler Start+ Essentials pen set combines art and design with technology in a fun and creative way. Its easy-to-use, uncomplicated technology drives engagement and comprehension of critical STEM subjects. Young learners ages 6-13 years old will thrive when they experience what it’s like to use their hands and minds as they bring their ideas to life in 3D!
The Start+ Essentials Pen Set is designed with no external hot parts. With the press of a button, plastic extrudes and hardens rapidly allowing kids to literally create anything! The pen set includes a wireless 3D Pen, all-new colors, and more strands of safe and child-friendly filament, and an activity guide with 10 hands-on projects to ensure immediate success, right out of the box!
This STEAM toy instills creative confidence through its tactile tech, made for inventive, educational play, children can gather inspiration from hundreds of stencils, projects available online or via the 3Doodler Mobile App to open their minds to problem-solving in a fun, exciting way, with built-in hands-on learning opportunities.
3Doodler is the proud recipient of the Toy of the Year 2017 (Rookie category), and winner of numerous awards including Good Housekeeping’s 2016 Best Toy Award, The Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award, National Parenting Product Award, Scholastic Parent & Child GOLD STAR TOY Award, and Toy Insider STEM 10 to name a few.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you have any issue with your product and/or would like a refund, simply contact us at email@example.com.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from our Liverpool warehouse, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
x1 3Doodler Start+ 3D Printing Pen
x1 Micro USB Charge Cord
x72 3Doodler Start Eco-Plastic Strands
x1 3Doodler Start Activity Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Red: Warming Up
Green: Ready to Doodle
Flashing Yellow: Charging
Insert a Strand
Pick a color and then feed in the strand until you feel it grip.
Click to start, click to stop, double click to reverse. It will take 10-15 seconds for a new strand to feed through the pen, then you can start Doodling in 3D!
Our plastic hardens after a few seconds, giving you time to shape your Doodles to perfection.